Transferring my games to my iPhone5
Posted by J. Lee on 31 December 2013 05:31 PM
When moving to a new device you will want to ensure that you are backing up your Apple device's information. This will help to move your data from your old device to your new device.
Here is how to back-up your device:
1. Let’s start by backing up your device first. Start by connecting your Apple device into your Mac or PC
2. Launch iTunes
3. Click on your Apple device located at the top-right hand side of the window
4. On the Summary tab, scroll down to the Backup section
5. Click on Back up to this computer
6. Click Apply
7. Your Apple device is now backed up and ready to transfer to your new device
8. Connect your new device to your Mac or PC
9. Click on your Apple device on the top-right hand side of the window
10. Select Restore from Backup
11. Select your Backup and click Restore. You can make sure you have the correct one by comparing the time it was last backed up
12. Your device will now restore the Backup from your old device. Your apps should be fully restored once it is complete. Launch your games and start playing!
We hope that this FAQ has helped resolved your issue. If this FAQ has resolved your issue, please continue enjoying your game - no need to send us an e-mail.