Please send us the UDID’s for both devices, as well as letting us know which UDID is for what device.
Here's How To find your Apple device’s UDID:
- Connect it to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it.
- Select your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch from the devices list in iTunes and click the summary tab.
- To see your UDID, click on the word “serial number” beside the picture of the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. You should see the word “Identifer (UDID)” and an alphanumeric string – this is your UDID.
- Copy your UDID number by pressing Ctrl C or Cmd C (if on a Mac) since you will not be able to simply select the UDID and copy it. Please note that it will not appear as though you have copied the UDID, but if you did press Ctrl C or Cmd C, that does copy it.
- Paste the UDID in your email, notepad, word, etc and save it for future reference.